My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Floundering old fart with nothing to offer anyone...do folk art stuff and writing...drink a lot of beer and try to avoid negative bullshit, always pondering our existance and future & past,

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the answer is pissin in the wind......

In a rather pensive pissive unaltered mood today as I chow down on my pecan waffle chased by a lime coke. That saying to the right came tome yesterday as I sat out on the lot enjoying the spring weather under the pines. This is brief as I need to go down to Starbucks to get some of their used coffee grounds to put into my tomato garden soil. Enjoyed the show '24' last night...one of the best TV shows in years. Thanks to Walther Panzer for turning me onto the show which has bean on TV for several years now....

3 Comments:

Blogger Li Mortacci Tua said...

As long as you sift through those grains and find a relic it's awright.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Johnny Webb said...

I hear ya....as long as they ain't no cat tirds in the sand and they probably will be ...but the Tesoro I think is best metal detector brand to go with....the Tesoro Silver Max is a little cheaper and simpler to use..I'm thinkin the Cibola model....Tesoro's have a lifetime warranty....

10:02 AM  
Blogger Li Mortacci Tua said...

Wow, so does Tupperware. You find any broken bowls out back be sure to send em to your local tupperware lady for replacement.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home