My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Floundering old fart with nothing to offer anyone...do folk art stuff and writing...drink a lot of beer and try to avoid negative bullshit, always pondering our existance and future & past,

Friday, April 28, 2006

Dog Slobber Solution

Sewn of a bitch....my back neighbor's dog kept getting off his chain yesterdee and running over here...it's a golden retriever and as strong as a T-Rex...the neighbor was gone...I tried tying him up in his backyard but he just got tangled up in it like a bug in a spiders nest...we're rat by a major street and I'd hate to see him turned into ground chuck....it's too beautiful of a dog....anyway...the guy finally got home and I straightened the mess up in our house...the house had that dog smell...I was worn out from holding the animal still and keeping him from chewing stuff up...he's basically still a puppy and into everythang...he even licked the magazines on the coffee table...when I went to wash my hands, the water activated the dried dog slobber on my hands and they were slick & gooey. It took a bit of washing to get the shit off.....so I was wondering if they's some properties of dog slobber that could benefit mankind.....I know dogs lick their wounds and they heal to an extent...they might be some productive use for big jars of dog slobber....just a thought....ugh....The coffee was great this morning....sun coming in the kitchen window while I was brewing the sacred coffee...took the picture above of the light on the fridge..added the other crap with my Corel program....went out the back door to smell the roses and hear the symphony of birds...Blue, the big retriever came running thru the gate to greet me along with a new round of dog slobberness......weather is perfect today in Atlanta...good day to do something...maybe stare into space....or quit a job....or fish for pleasant thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home