My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Floundering old fart with nothing to offer anyone...do folk art stuff and writing...drink a lot of beer and try to avoid negative bullshit, always pondering our existance and future & past,

Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor day weekend fun 2006


I'll slip in this quick log...I mean blog.. before I mow the lawn on this fine Monday labore day..the one day I may lift a finger while everybody else slacks off except for ire fine cops & soldiers & Jerry Lewis fightin the fuckin murdering muslim terrorists abroad and even the ones slippin across our borders while the politicians turn a blind eye to the invasion because it will come back to bite us bad in the flaming burritos....it's bean a blast so fur..(the weekend)...the Dragon Con thang downtown friday night was fun with all the freaks dressed up funny and the abundance of leggy babes...is okay by me....and then the great DriveInvasion at the Starlight Drive In down on Moreland Ave. where I used to go as a kid watching movies and chowing down on Krystal burgers, popcorn, Milk Duds, candy corn, & other thangs and we got to hear Southern Culture on the Skids...saw great old cars, music, friends, beer, rollergals, and more tattooed babes and did I say beer....Furgive me Lard of all my sins and thanks a heap fur all my friends is all I know.......and condolences to that guy's wife down in Austrailia....she's hikin up some mountain range down in those parts and he got stuck in the chest by a sting ray and died....I guess they'll be puttin guvmint warnings on Stingray tails now......but thanks again to Capt. Morgan and Grifterman and Dr. Giggles & Saraclara, and Mrs. Morgan fur drivin our sorry asses down to that festival so we wouldn't get no DUI's and Captain Morgan got a bunch of tasty chicken from Publix and more beer and peanuts and cetera and goodbye.... as I have to cut the lawn and gawk at the college babes struttin around in their shorts and halter tops with their tattooos overflowing their cupeths.....yeeee haaaa

1 Comments:

Blogger griftdrift said...

Bout damned time you updated this bitch!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home