My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Floundering old fart with nothing to offer anyone...do folk art stuff and writing...drink a lot of beer and try to avoid negative bullshit, always pondering our existance and future & past,

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Moe pics from that Dragon Con thang downtown





I'm trine to post a few more pics relatin to the Dragon Con held in Atlanta this past weekend...here they is....I was real flabberghasted to see an image of Jesus in a closeup shot of my chicken wing sauce...and I'm already charging my camera batteries to be ready for next years festivities if we'ze still in existance then. You never know in the times of whoa.....Hope yall are doing okay out thar....spread the love and hug some poison ivy today in the spirit of furgiveness and bountiful bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home